Sailing is a fantastic and diverse sport, with activities to suit everyone. The RYA National Sailing Scheme has been designed to help you enjoy whichever aspect of the sport that appeals to you. All the courses in the scheme can be taken in a dinghy, keelboat or multihull so you can have tuition in whatever type of boat you wish. Contact us.
What’s it all about?
Sailing training is a programme to help introduce sailing and windsurfing as a sport for you – whatever your needs and ability.
Working with clubs across the UK, sailing experts makes getting into sailing and windsurfing easy. Even if you live miles from the sea, you can experience the best of sailing on lakes, estuaries and rivers in your area! Start your sailing course.
Sailing and windsurfing have everything, from a cool and sociable relaxing leisure experience to high adrenalin, high-performance sport. Your sailing instructor gets you out on the water, teaches you new skills and lets you have great fun too! Buy your equipment.
Basic Skills Level 2 – the foundations of the sport
- Becoming a competent sailor in light winds
- Completion of this course is the basis from which to develop your sailing.
- Seamanship Skills – sail independently
- How to handle a boat in all circumstances and solve problems afloat.
Day Sailing – go cruising
- Passage planning and decision making for small boat cruising
- Sailing with Spinnakers – kites course
- Everything you need to know to sail modern three-sail boats
Enjoy water sports in Barcelona
For even more exciting water sports activities, you should check out BCN Events & Crawls. They have a wide range of activities and tours for you to take part in whilst visiting Barcelona, with all of them suitable for stag and hen do’s. We recommend trying out jet skiing over in the sunny state. Click here for more.
Water sport activities include:
- Jet skiing